bki&elarsen

Little blurbs about us, The Larsen's, Brett, Kristie, Isaac, Eli and Lily.

Friday, September 07, 2007

On a pirate ship at the park
The memorial day parade in Vermilion
Pappy, Beba and Eli at Kings Island
On our new sailboat, "Discipleship"
At the Reds game with Livi
Petting the goats at the Cincy Zoo

Michael and Isaac, aka pirate friends

The beach at Cowan Lake
The zoo train with Calvin
Guilted by distant blogging friends (In a good way)
Hopefully all the pictures above, a sample of what we did this summer, will make up for my lack of blogging. Sorry to my faithful friends who blog on a regular basis and only seem to know the major events in our life by my blog. All I can say is, I'll try to be better. And thanks for your continued updates, I am inspired to blog more when I read about what is going on in your lives.
Brett is in DC for a conference so it's just me and the boys this weekend. We went and spent the evening with Livi and Aunt Tamra to give my guys and me change of scenery. Tomorrow will probably hit the indoor exhibis at the zoo. It has been so hot here, we need a change in weather soon. I am looking forward to Fall when the weather changes and we can enjoy all the fun Fall activities. I can't wait to visit the farms and get pumpkins gourds and most of all apple fritters! YUM.
This past week MOPS started back up again and I am on steering committee this year, hospitality. The first meeting went well. I was a little stressed getting ready for it, but I'm glad it went off without a hitch.
Isaac had orientation for preschool which starts up next week, I'm not sure who is more excited for the break, him or me!!! (Yeah for a 2 1/2 hour break)
Our ultrasound is fast approaching, I can't believe I am 19 weeks tom with baby number 3, whom I am just starting to feel the last few days especially when typing at the computer, ironically, I can feel him or her right now as a matter of fact.
In other news, the Larsen's are now owners of a flying scott sailboat, handed down from Uncle John which Brett has proudly been racing on some Sundays when we're not out of town. He has even taken the boys sailing by himself a couple of times, which sounds like a major challenge to me, but I try not to ask to many questions since I get a good break. He also sailed in a Regatta with his dad one weekend which was lots of fun.
Isaac continues to talk for Eli although Eli does get his points across one way or another(mostly by screams and pointing.) Isaac is very interested in talking about the new baby (he thinks it is babies when you ask him, he tells perfect strangers mommy is having a brother and a sister) Thankfully the last sonogram only indicated one baby! sorry buddy. He is also slightly obsessed with pirates at the moment which is what he wants to be for Halloween and what he wants for his birthday theme. I guess Eli is stuck with pirates because since their birthdays are a week apart, I am only having one party again this year.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home