bki&elarsen

Little blurbs about us, The Larsen's, Brett, Kristie, Isaac, Eli and Lily.

Monday, October 23, 2006

The big 1
We had the boys birthday party this past weekend. It was crazy and fun all at the same time. We had a firetruck party complete with fire hats for the kids and a 3D (or was is 3 hours) firetruck cake. Isaac and Eli were surrounded by the love of family and friends as they celebrated their birthdays (AKA the fastest year of my life I think...) I can't believe Eli is one and the year has passed so quickly. Thanks to everybody who came and celebrated with us. For those of you who were not here, I will post pics soon.. I have to wait for the CD copy from my sister-in-law because I was without a camera (thanks to Sony) once again (long story)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home