bki&elarsen

Little blurbs about us, The Larsen's, Brett, Kristie, Isaac, Eli and Lily.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I couldn't believe my eyes!
We had our 20 week ultrasound today and much to my surprise and amazement we are having a seemingly completely healthy baby GIRL! She measured at exactly 20 weeks and her estimated due date is February 3rd. Isaac was there for the ultrasound and he wanted to know when she is going to come out. We told him it would not be until after his birthday, Halloween and after Santa comes for a visit. He looked disappointed. He was very excited to be a part of the appointment. Brett's first question for me was is her room going to be pink. My response, there will definately be pink, but some other colors to!

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Well, according to the Chinese calendar".....yeah, that is awesome!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Amy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home