bki&elarsen

Little blurbs about us, The Larsen's, Brett, Kristie, Isaac, Eli and Lily.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006


Trick-or-treat

We had a really good time at trick-or-treat at Aunt Tamra, Uncle Jason and Olivia's house last night. Isaac was really into it. He happily went to house after house and most of the time remembered to say "trick or treat" and thank you. After about the first 1/2 hour he had it so down pat that he said to me, "mom you wait here I can do this by myself." 3 going on 13?? already?? Seriously though, he had such good manners and was such a good boy. He even wanted to give Eli a piece of the fun. Fortunately I was right there to intercept the choking hazard, Eli needless to say was none to thrilled that his brothers generosity was null and void thanks to mommy. It has been a very nice fall season, I am sad the cold weather and lack of sunshine is now settling in. We'll have to find lots of fun indoor activities for the winter.

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The boys are so cute! I posted some pictures of the costume party at Tom and Jill's on my xanga site if you want to check them out. www.xanga.com/amosrh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home