bki&elarsen

Little blurbs about us, The Larsen's, Brett, Kristie, Isaac, Eli and Lily.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Eli firsts
#1
First of all, I know it isn't a great milestone for many, but I honestly don't think Eli has eaten a vegetable in months. He despises the sight of any one of them. But last night at dinner he ate 2 bites of a green bean, yes I said two bites, not two beans. This was an accomplishment, believe me the kid looks like a string bean and all of his clothes fall off without a belt. I'll take two bites over nothing, and he said "geen" as he was eating it!
#2
Secondly, Eli will be two on the 22nd, and for the first time he called for "mama" from his crib today!!!! I was so so excited. Everybody says you don't want him to say mama because then he won't stop saying it, for now I am delighted with the newness of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home