bki&elarsen

Little blurbs about us, The Larsen's, Brett, Kristie, Isaac, Eli and Lily.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Is it really January??
The weather is dare I say "warm." I use that term loosely since 60's aren't really warm, but it feels warm after 30's! We have been taking advantage of the unseasonably warm weather and have played outside for three days now. Today while playing baseball in the backyard, Isaac told me that he hoped he would beat "the whites" Since he was wearing a Red's hat and using a Red's baseball bat, I guess the whites would logically be a fitting name for a team to play against.
Nesting continues around here and we are at 3.5 weeks to go and counting. I'm looking forward to not being pregnant anymore. I'm not so sure I am ready to be a mother of three. I'm sure it will go better than I expect it will, or at least I can hope that it will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home