bki&elarsen

Little blurbs about us, The Larsen's, Brett, Kristie, Isaac, Eli and Lily.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hocking Hills Cabin Retreat
Brett and I had a little weekend getaway last weekend! It was really wonderful and my mom kept the boys for the weekend so it was that much more relaxing, knowing full well they were in great hands. We stayed in the "Honeymooner" cabin, complete with a wood burning fireplace, full kitchen and hottub on the back covered deck. It was a gorgeous weekend for hiking, so we saw Old Man's Cave and Ash cave. I felt like a honeymooner. Brett was so good to me. He spoiled me since he did all the prep work and all the cooking while we were away. It was really nice to reconnect with him and not hear mommy, mama all day long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home