bki&elarsen

Little blurbs about us, The Larsen's, Brett, Kristie, Isaac, Eli and Lily.

Friday, January 25, 2008

For all wondering, no baby girl yet....Still waiting. Hopefully she will arrive before or on her due date. I kinda like 2/2 but we'll have to see what she decides. In the mean time, I think I have done about all I can to get ready.
Last week Brett took Isaac to a big brother class at Christ Hospital which proved to be some good daddy/son bonding and a good class for Isaac to learn again about being the big brother. I think Eli will be the one to watch when it comes to keeping her safe.
In other news it is bitter cold here, in the single digits and below zero at night. Looking forward to Spring (if I'm allowed to do that yet) or at the least the 50's they are predicting soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home